Special features of cables for Festoon Systems
- Low weight and small diameter due to a stranded layered conception. In the case of power cables, the earth conductor is split into three conductors.
- Resistant to alternating bending loads due to finely stranded conductors
- Sheathing compounds with very high resistance to outdoor atmospheric conditions
- Notch-resistant sheathing compounds with high resistance to tearing, highly resistant to stress caused by continuous bending at the bottom of the loop
- Robust outer sheath designed to absorb impact forces
- High axial rigidity and resilience due to pressure filled extrusion in interstices
- Highly resilient cables allow the smallest possible bending radius and therefore, short system lengths